Code of Conduct – When Dealing With Business Partners
- Our approach towards business partners is competitive and fair.
- We clearly define our performance expectations regarding the delivery of goods and services to avoid uncertainty and potential misunderstandings.
- We keep our promises and agreements and are a trustworthy partner. We expect the same from our business partners in return. Our word is our bond.
- We regularly monitor performance in line with expectations.
- We negotiate competitively with focus on price and performance and are willing to consider new business partners.
- We approach our business partners in a fair and co-operative manner and do not conduct ourselves in a conceited or arrogant way.
- We communicate in a constructive and professional manner at all times.
- We expect our business partners to improve and optimise their products and services and support them in doing so.
- We are open to constructive ideas and objectively assess their potential to enhance our business.
- We do not accept any gifts or any similar form of incentive from our business partners.