Code of Conduct – When Dealing With Employees
- We conduct our business in a way that ensures we are recognised and valued as an attractive employer.
- We prefer to fill vacancies with internal candidates and support inter-departmental and inter-company transfers.
- We select candidates using professional recruitment methods.
- Recruitment decisions follow the four-eye principle and include the Line Manager.
- We are attentive and well prepared in welcoming new employees on their first day.
- We train every employee comprehensively to prepare them for their role and duties.
- We provide and seek regular feedback to ensure that training is successful.
- We provide a working environment, which supports and enables a healthy work-life balance.
- Our remuneration reflects the position, performance and commitment of our employees and the current employment market.
- We provide regular individual employee appraisals assessing performance, conduct and development within the Company.
- We actively support our employees’ professional and personal development.
- We part ways with our employees in a fair, respectful and professional manner.