Management culture and principles
- We create a working environment that encourages initiative and drive and promotes enjoyment and satisfaction at work.
- We enable our employees to work effectively and successfully for our business and we support our employees’ development.
- In leading by example, each of us contributes to the achievement of common goals and to the fulfilment of our management culture and principles.
- We agree targets together with our employees, define clear duties, develop tasks and define areas of responsibilities with room for initiative.
- We place confidence in our employees and trust that they will complete all tasks to the best of their ability, and that they will develop ideas and suggestions that will benefit our business.
- We speak to each other openly and promote honest, prompt and direct communication.
- We treat each other fairly and respectfully.
- We honour our agreements with our employees and a trustworthy partner.
- We give regular feedback to our employees on their performance and conduct.
- We support and motivate by recognition of achievements and constructive criticism.
- We monitor all areas of our business in a results driven and reflective manner.
- As a team, we are pro-active in identifying and realising improvement potential throughout our organisation.
- We are reliable, trustworthy and loyal – especially in times of crisis and conflict.
- We are open to changes and challenges with the aim of developing and continuously improving our business.