Time: approx. 30min.
- Heat up the cream in a pan, bring it close to the boil, then add the diced roquefort, and let it slowly melt. Then keep it warm.
-Rinse the frozen mushrooms under running water;
- In the pan, brown the unpeeled , crushed garlic segments in some oil, then remove the garlic;
-Add the mushrooms and fry on a high flame;
- Add salt and pepper, lower the flame and simmer for about 10 minutes, then sprinkle on the chopped parsley;
- When the mushrooms are nearly ready, place the gnocchi in plenty of salted, boiling water, and cook them until they rise to the surface;
- Place the drained gnocchi in the pan with the mushrooms and leave them to absorb the flavour for 1 minute, and if necessary add a little cooking water;
-Stir in a little butter and Grana Padano cheese;
- Serve the gnocchi in a bowl, pour on plenty of fondue sauce and complete with a sprinkling of fresh parsley.